It’s Jermena here once again😁 I got nominated for the first time here on WordPress by dear Riya of the famous Hearts for sale series! I must admit that its been a while now since the nomination came through and i have only just come around to responding. shame on me! Anyway, classes have been quite tight, and i didnt want to blow this, so here iam to do my response justice. Hope you will like it. Thank you Riya for this!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
1.Describe success in your own words.
Success is when one can feel satisfaction and contentment from one’s achievements.
2.How do you think people would react if the moon disappeared?
Hahahaha I personally would take a moment to realise it given that there are moonless nights and then after realisation hits me, I guess panick would kick in. That was quite the question Riya😅
3.If you can be one fictional character who will you chose to be?
I would choose to be Empress Ki from the drama by the same name, so that i would have the affections of Tal Tal🤭 Now that right there was bold😂
4.What is your favorite thing about yourself?
5.Which book/movie made you cry?
The book, there are quite many. Though I don’t remember the last time I cried over a book. Recently, they are a whole mood of rush of adrenaline🤣 Crime and mystery and the likes.. But for movies, A walk to remember did it.
6.What’s the luckiest thing that’sever happened to you?
That will be being my parents’ child.
7.Do you support LGBTQ rights?
I don’t, though i decided long time ago that everyone has the right to choose their own path in life, whatever the consequences, everyone faces them on their own. No one shares them with anybody.
8.What foreign language(s) would you want to master and why?
French, because i think its really a romantic language. Have you listened to a fluent French accent… Goodness Lord Gracious!
9.Do you wonder what happens when we die? If yes, what?
From my Christian background, i know that the dead are sleeping in their graves waiting for Jesus’ Glorious return, where those who died in Him will be resurrected to eternal Happiness and those who didn’t, to eternal damnation.
10.Would you change yourself for your other significant?
It depends. There are traits about me that i sure could use getting rid of but have never got the inspiration to do so. So, if my significant other expressed his request that i change, i guess i would really look into it.
11.Who is your favorite celebrity/icon? Why?
I think Bobi Wine (A young Human rights and Political Activist in my country) is doing something admirable.
Well…. there you have it! I’ve had so much fun answering these questions. Thank you once again, Riya for the nomination.
My Nominees are:
- Saliha Waseem
- Eleanor Lorene Lowe
- Murriel Atai
- Raksha Mitruka
1. Have you ever been in Love before, a romantic Love. If yes, Mention one word you would use to describe the feeling.
2. What is that one thing you Loved the most about that significant other?
3. Which animal in the Universe, would best describe you and Why?
4. If you were given a chance to time travel, who from history would you want to meet and why?
5. What would you tell your younger self if you met?
6. Do you believe in God? If Yes, by what would you share your convictions of his existence?
7. If you were the government, what would you change about your country?
8. Which is your favourite colour? In your own words, describe it in relation to anything in the world. E.g Green. The shades in my dress were as dense as a tropical rainforest.
9. Is there a certain character/Personality that people mistake you with? If yes, which one.
10. What is that one thing you would like to experience before you leave this world? For me I would like to ride on an Elephant 🥳
11. How old were you when you had your first crush?